Construction regulations effective in October 2005 require that air-conditioned spaces with re-roofing use an approved reflective roof coating. Saunders Commercial Seismic Retrofit has developed a unique roof coating system that not only meets new regulations, but increases the quality and durability of a structure’s roof and saves owners plenty of money.
Saunders’ reinforced reflective roof system has many advantages over traditional roofing renovations:
- Tax write-offs: The entire cost can be written off in the first year (check with your accountant).
- Cooler structures: With this reflective coating, your commercial property may qualify for a California Energy Rebate, saving you even more money.
- No re-roofing required: Since a Saunders system does not require roof removal, the interior of a building is not subjected to weather and debris. This allows building operations to continue in a normal fashion without interruption.
- No hot asphalt required: Without the need for hot asphalt, building occupants are not brought into contact with noxious fumes.
- No heavy machinery required: Because Saunders’ coating system does not utilize heavy machinery, the entire process is much quieter than that of other roofing systems.
- Cooler structures: Saunders’ roof coating system keeps buildings without air conditioning cooler in climates where the sun blazes daily. Air conditioned buildings under our five-ply system have substantially lower energy costs.
- Longevity: Saunders’ roof coating system prolongs the life of your current roof and comes with a 10-15 year warranty.
- Indefinitely and easily renewable: As with any roofing system, roof coating materials eventually break down and need to be replaced as years go by. With our system, however, new coatings are remarkably easy to add.